Photography fee agreed on: _________________ (plus applicable expenses as described in the contract). A nonrefundable deposit of $150 is due when this agreement is signed, a 50% deposit is required within 60days of the event and the remaining balance is to be paid on the date of the event before services are rendered.
Additional Expenses: THE CLIENT is responsible for all travel, accommodation, meal and transport costs unless provided by THE CLIENT.
WEDDING PACKAGE AND SERVICES INCLUDED FOR THE FEE STATED ABOVE:
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between DAVID PAUL MURRAY and THE CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is signed by all the relevant parties.
2. RESERVATION: Upon your signature, DAVID PAUL MURRAY will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation Deposit of 50% is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is to be paid at time of signing the contract. The Reservation Deposit is applied towards the contracted wedding photography package. THE CLIENT understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding photography package described in the contract is due on delivery of the sample CD.
4. CANCELLATION: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the deposit will be forfeit. “YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE” agrees to refund all additional paid money (less expenditures for which receipts will be provided), to THE CLIENT.
6. EVENT GUIDE: THE CLIENT will be responsible for (or have someone designated for this responsibility) identifying people/objects of whom/which specific photographs are desired. The photographer will NOT be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying or gathering people for the photograph(s).
7. 90 MINUTE WINDOW: The bride and/or groom agree to set aside at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the wedding ceremony and a 60 minute time frame afterward for photographs that cannot be obtained during the ceremony or reception. The 60 minutes following the ceremony includes group photographs. If either the bride’s or groom’s late arrival (or any other reason outside of the photographer’s control) prevents this 90 minute window from occurring, “YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE” shall not be held liable for failure to take desired photographs.
8. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. “YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE” is not responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during photography sessions, neither for missed images due to details not revealed to “YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE”. “YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE” recommends that THE CLIENT designate an "event guide" (see PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION above) to point out important individuals to the photographer, whom THE CLIENT wishes to include in informal or candid photographs.
9. SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The photography schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals and wishes of THE CLIENT in a manner enjoyed by all parties involved. THE CLIENT and “YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE” agree that positive cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential. Shooting commences at the scheduled time. Should the ceremony start late due to any reason whatsoever, “YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE” will not be held liable for any photographs not taken.
10. HOUSE RULES: The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. THE CLIENT agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is THE CLIENT'S responsibility; “YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE” will offer technical recommendations only. Please note, many churches or officiants will not allow flash photography or photography at all during the ceremony. If this is the case the photographer is not liable for pictures not captured.
11. DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by DAVID PAUL MURRAY are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without DAVID PAUL MURRAY ’s explicit written permission. Upon final payment by THE CLIENT, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to THE CLIENT under the following conditions:
·The negatives and/or slides are the property of THE CLIENT for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and distribution of photographs to friends and relatives.
·THE CLIENT must obtain written permission from, and compensate DAVID PAUL MURRAY prior to an event where THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT’S friends or relatives publish or sell the photographs for profit.